Our Vision: Grief Care Education
- To facilitate the widespread adoption of best practices to create a gold standard of care for helping those impacted by reproductive loss.
- To educate professional caregivers and community leaders worldwide, who each help others heal through a fact-based standard of care.
Our Vision: Data Collection and Research
- To understand, through impartial, factual research, what an individual experiences after miscarriage, abortion or other reproductive loss.
- To inspire and support a body of research used to develop best practices for helping those impacted by miscarriage, abortion or other reproductive loss.
Our Vision: Healing Resources
- To facilitate a conversation about reproductive loss without judgement, blame, nor politics, with a focus on supporting those impacted and their loved ones.
- To further develop and promote the widespread use of our healing pathways and our online, on-demand resources and support materials to help those impacted by reproductive loss.
- Compassion: The Institute of Reproductive Grief Care® is known for its gentle, non-judgmental, supportive approach to each person and situation – in fact, we’ve been described as the “personification of compassion.”
- Humility: The Institute of Reproductive Grief Care is known for its continual quest to learn, to grow, and to incorporate feedback with gratitude toward all who contribute to its healing mission.
- Inclusion: The Institute of Reproductive Grief Care is known for working with diverse individuals, organizations, and institutions often serving as a bridge for unlikely partnerships.
- Innovation: The Institute of Reproductive Grief Care is known for applying current knowledge in novel ways to maximize impact and facilitate transformation.
- Integrity: The Institute of Reproductive Grief Care is known for being reliable, honest, trustworthy, respectful, and always striving for excellence while seeking to adhere to the highest ideals.